Patons Labyrinth Vest
The Labyrinth Vest is a wonderfully practical knit which can be layered and dressed up or down for work or home. The simple shape is elevated with intricate cable panels which align on the front and back of the garment.
- Sizes available: S (M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL)
- To fit chest: 80 (90, 100, 110, 120, 130) cm
- Actual size: 118 (128, 138, 148, 158, 168) cm
- Length: 62 (63, 64, 65, 66, 67) cm
- Quantity: 10 (11, 12, 14, 15, 16) x Patons Extra Fine Merino 8 ply 50g balls, shown in 2127 Bay Leaf
- Needles and Extras: 1 pair each 3.25mm (UK10) and 4mm (UK8) knitting needles, and a 3.25mm circular knitting needle (40-60cm long) or size needed to give correct tension. Cable needle. 1 stitch-holder. Wool needle for sewing seams
The Labyrinth Vest is knit from the bottom up and seamed. Cable panels are worked on Front and Back with both written instructions and graph provided. Advanced skill is needed to work the complex cables. Neck and armhole bands are picked up and knitted out in the round. Model wears size M.
This purchase is a premium digital pattern (pdf only.) When you purchase this pattern, you will receive an email with a link to download it. It will also be added to your My PDF Products page for you to download from your account as many times as you like.