Cleckheaton Sweetheart Jumper
The playful Sweetheart Jumper features a gorgeous crochet heart front and centre framed by a contrast half treble combination stitch. This quick-make 12 ply jumper is perfect for frolicking in the garden or wearing out to tea.
- Sizes available: 2 (4, 6, 8, 10) Years
- To fit chest: 55 (60, 65, 70, 75) cm
- Actual size: 65 (70, 75, 80, 85) cm
- Length: 36 (40, 44, 48, 52) cm
- Sleeve length: 23 (28, 33, 38, 40) cm
- Quantity: 10 (12, 14, 16, 18) x Cleckheaton Midlands Merino 12 ply 50g balls, shown in 8811 Heathland and 8802 Golden Tip
- Hook and Extras: 5.5mm crochet hook or size needed to give correct tension. Wool needle for sewing seams.
The Sweetheart Jumper is crocheted in pieces and seamed. Lower bands are worked sideways then Back, Front and Sleeves are worked from side edges. The Neckband is worked sideways as a separate piece and joined. The main stitch is half treble with alternate rows worked into back loops. The Front piece includes a decorative heart with popcorns and chain stitch embroidery. Intermediate skills are needed for construction and finishing. Model wears size 4 years.
This purchase is a premium digital pattern (pdf only.) When you purchase this pattern, you will receive an email with a link to download it. It will also be added to your My PDF Products page for you to download from your account as many times as you like.