Cleckheaton Sunseeker Jumper
The Sunseeker Jumper will light up your knitting needles with the mesmerising colour changes in Verve 12 ply. A comfortable, loose fit design with side and back neck splits, relaxed shoulders and rib detailing throughout.
- Sizes available: S (M, L, XL, XXL)
- To fit chest: 80 (90, 100, 110, 120) cm
- Actual size: 100 (110, 120, 130, 140) cm
- Length: 65 (66, 67, 68, 69) cm – back, 62 (63, 64, 65, 66) cm – front
- Sleeve length: 39 (39, 39, 39, 39) cm
- Quantity: 9 (10, 11, 12, 13) x Cleckheaton Verve 12 ply 50g balls, shown in 8701 Blaze
- Needles and Extras: 1 pair each 4.5mm (UK 7) and 5.5mm (UK 5) knitting needles, and a 4.5mm circular knitting needle (40cm long) or size needed to give correct tension. 3 stitch-holders. Wool needle for sewing seams.
The Sunseeker Jumper is knit in pieces from the bottom up and seamed. Features rib detailing at side splits and armhole edges. Diagonal shaping at shoulders creates back sloping shoulder seam. Neckband features a centre back split, it is knit up then worked in rows on a circular needle for ease. Model wears size M.
This purchase is a premium digital pattern (pdf only.) When you purchase this pattern, you will receive an email with a link to download it. It will also be added to your My PDF Products page for you to download from your account as many times as you like.