Cleckheaton Radiance Jacket
The Radiance Jacket is a perfect throw on garment which will add a burst of colour to a grey winters day. Snuggle up with the sumptuous shawl collar, generous fold back cuffs and deep inset pockets.
- Sizes available: S (M, L, XL, XXL)
- To fit chest: 80 (90, 100, 110, 120) cm
- Actual size: 90 (100, 110, 120, 130) cm
- Length: 65 (66, 67, 68, 69) cm
- Sleeve length: 43 (43, 43, 43, 43) cm
- Quantity: 14 (16, 18, 20, 22) x Cleckheaton Verve 12 ply 50g balls, shown in 8700 Luminous
- Needles and Extras: 1 pair each 4mm (UK 8) and 6mm (UK 4) knitting needles or size needed to give correct tension. 2 stitch holders. Wool needle for sewing seams. 6 buttons.
The jacket is knit in pieces from the bottom up and seamed. Featuring a 4 row slip stitch pattern with written instructions only, changing to rib before the shoulders. Includes inset pockets and square set-in sleeves. Intermediate skill is needed to work shaping in slip stitch pattern and experience required for finishing. Model wears size M.
This purchase is a premium digital pattern (pdf only.) When you purchase this pattern, you will receive an email with a link to download it. It will also be added to your My PDF Products page for you to download from your account as many times as you like.