Cleckheaton Mirage Vest
Layer up this cute textured stitch vest or wear it without sleeves for the changeable Autumn days. This sweet, cropped style has a boxy silhouette with and eye catching all over knit-purl texture.
- Sizes available: S (M, L, XL, XXL)
- To fit chest: 80 (90, 100, 110, 120) cm
- Actual size: 90 (100, 110, 120, 130) cm
- Length: 47 (48, 49, 50, 51) cm
- Quantity: 6 (6, 7, 8, 8) x Cleckheaton Verve 12 ply 50g balls, shown in 8703 Wildflowers
- Needles and Extras: 1 pair each 4.5mm (UK 7) and 5.5mm (UK 5) knitting needles, and a 4.5mm circular knitting needle (40-60cm long) or size needed to give correct tension. 2 stitch-holders. Wool needle for sewing seams.
The Mirage Vest is knit in pieces from bottom up and seamed. The textured stitch is a 4 row knit/purl pattern, with both written instructions and graph included. The Neckband and Armhole Bands are knitted up and worked on a circular needle in rounds. Intermediate skill is needed to work shaping in knit/purl pattern. Model wears size M.
This purchase is a premium digital pattern (pdf only.) When you purchase this pattern, you will receive an email with a link to download it. It will also be added to your My PDF Products page for you to download from your account as many times as you like.