Cleckheaton Driftwood Cardigan
The natural hues of Midlands Merino 8 ply along with the densely rich rib makes the Driftwood Cardigan effortlessly elegant. The clean rib bands frame the textured rib panels and add structure to this oversized silhouette
- Sizes available: S (M, L, XL, XXL)
- To fit chest: 80 (90, 100, 110, 120) cm
- Actual size: 104 (114, 124, 134, 144) cm
- Length: 54 (55, 56, 57, 58) cm
- Sleeve length: 43 (43, 43, 43, 43) cm
- Quantity: 19 ( 21, 23, 26, 28) x Cleckheaton Midlands Merino 8 ply 50g balls, shown in 8806 Timeless Taupe
- Needles and Extras: 1 pair each 4.5 mm (UK 7) knitting needles or size needed to give correct tension. Wool needle for sewing seams. 4 buttons.
The Driftwood Cardigan is knit in pieces from the bottom up and seamed. Features include fashioning along front neck slope and unusual shoulder shaping. Front bands are begun with bottom rib and flat seamed along edges and at back neck. Advanced skill is need to maintain ‘K1B’ rib patterning whilst shaping. Model wears size M.
This purchase is a premium digital pattern (pdf only.) When you purchase this pattern, you will receive an email with a link to download it. It will also be added to your My PDF Products page for you to download from your account as many times as you like.